Our vision, Mission and values
Our vision is for a world where every survivor of war, terrorism and displacement can access free mental health support.
Our objective is to:
- Focus on conflict zones with an urgent need for mental health support for civilians and frontline workers.
- Target projects that are sustainable and can be scaled up to deliver measurable impact to communities and individuals.
- Build quality partnerships with local non-governmental organisations (NGOs), providing training, support and funding where needed.
- Prioritise the most vulnerable civilians, including women and children.
- Advocate the need for mental health support for civilians in war zones and conflict scenarios and work to break down barriers to mental health access.
- We believe the mental health of every person matters.
- We treat everyone with equal respect, regardless of religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or any other factor.
- We do not tolerate hate speech or other forms of abuse by anyone with whom we work.
- We believe that safeguarding vulnerable individuals is of the utmost importance.
- We believe there can be no enduring peace unless the psychological impact of war and displacement is addressed.
- We believe that by training frontline workers in small NGOs on the ground we can facilitate and help scale up mental health support for the future.
- We believe that supporting the mental health of survivors and frontline workers provides the most impact on the whole community.
- We apply the highest standards of transparency, governance and stewardship over the management of our funds.
- We work with partners with excellent track records of delivering a sustainable impact and share the highest standards of governance.
- We are committed to building equity, fairness, diversity and inclusion into all aspects of our policies and work.
Get in touch for information and inquiries regarding
mental health, fundraising, or volunteering for Beyond Conflict.
Send a cheque to Beyond Conflict, c/o our Legal Counsel Robert Craig at:
Howard Kennedy LLP
1 London Bridge